2015년 5월 25일 월요일

SHELF#1 Reflection

It was a good experience.

I truly know planning and making a certain video is so hard work.
And I realize that the reason why general TV programs which have length of 1 hour need about 10 hour for video recording.

I made a cooking show video.
In my case, recording as well as cleaning and editing video after show are also difficult job. The day , especially, was my first day when I edited video.
Although it was hard and bothersome, the experience was exciting and came the memory which can share with friends.

In the part of English skill, I had already known that I didn't have good English skill, but I know my pronunciation and expressiveness are so disgusting.
When I watched my show, I saw that I stammer so I was ashamed.
Now, I feel the need to practice so much.
I will use the "Shadow speaking" that I learned last class.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기